
I really wish I had the time to fully expose the happenings of my weekend, but alas, I am packing for a trip to Toronto tomorrow. It is a shame than my moment of content was so brief (I'm kidding, I'm still content just mildly ticked).
It was a weekend where the ignorance was so large and the people so small you would almost think you were in Oz. But I guess that sprouts from where you choose to hang up your hat outside of your home. Alcohol can be the great unveiler, and it never seems to disappoint. All these lessons I'm learning at 40 and here I thought I was done.
Anyhow, I'll get into it later. As I said I'm in Hogtown for a few days, so more than likely I'll be off the air. Can't really say I'm going to be a fan of 10 o'clock hockey games, but I can never sleep so it doesn't really matter. Looks like the Canucks will go through so lets put a shout out to Tonia and her team the Flames. Let's keep those Canadian teams in. You can follow her playoff angst at http://theawayjerseys.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Love the sign!
Post a Comment