Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Tell the Others Don't Bother Me, Cause When They Look at You They Don't See What I See


It's been a funny year you know. There have been so many changes in people's lives, not mine , but most of the people I know. With that there has also been a lot of personal conflict. It seems like most of the people I know are under enough pressure to produce diamonds. Me? I'm lonely and bored as hell, so I tend to lash out and it doesn't help the whole scenario.
I've even had moments in the last year (more often than not) were I find me telling myself "you're one nasty piece of work."I can't help it, it's just like I'm in this fog of irritability. I miss what I want so much I just make the world responsible. How could this happen to me? How dare they do this to me? And on and on....
Some people say they just don't understand me, and I've heard that wax on like a broken record for years. Nobody is understood unless people care enough to take the time to understand them is the way I see it. People have to be strong enough and patient enough. I have a friend who has taken the time over the years. And I could probably guarantee you that even though we have only seen each other once in 11 years, you could drop us in a room together and we could finish each others sentences over and over. We have taken the time to understand what makes the other tick, what makes us happy, and what makes us sad.
I think people have to take more time. I think I have to take more time. People are so fast to judge others, we all know that we are built by the events that shape our lives. Every person has their story, take the time to listen. There are people I know that are just not liked by others. I think the world of them, but I took the time to know them. It's almost like a secret society.
I have every intention of changing my outlook and how I view others, it just seems like the whole world is against me sometimes and I have to fend for myself. Who knows, maybe if I open myself up more the world will open up more.
You can always tell the ones that I write at the spur of the moment ha?

No comments: