
10. The Cleveland Browns, the Saskatchewan Rough Riders, and Max Hall of BYU should charter a plane to Jonestown Guyana where hopefully there is some Kool-Aid left to put them out of their misery. They are a disgrace to football.
9. In 95% of cases someone who doesn't return a message to you within 3 hours doesn't really give a rat's ass about you. People are obsessive compulsive with their phones. They stare at them like Snoopy doing the Beagle/Vulture. Do the math.
8. President Obama is in a no win situation so I think everyone might as well sit down and enjoy the ride. All we are witnessing is the failure of a two party system. No one could have taken this office and come out smelling like a rose. If you want to fix things, work together. The way the deck is stacking up you are fast tracking to the greatest economic disaster in world history. Tell Rush to shut up, STOP and I mean STOP Sarah Palin in her tracks, and help build a better world for your children.
7. Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to say you're sorry. The only thing that is harder is living with the regret you never did.
6. Animals are taking over Hollywood. This is proven by Sarah Jessica Parker (obviously from Mr. Ed's bloodline), Renee Zellweger (she is actually a Chilean Sea Bass), and Robert Pattinson (I haven't actually figured out what he is yet, but he sure as hell isn't human).
5. My Grandchildren (not that I will have any) will be paying for the 2010 Olympics.
4. I used to think I could save the world. I now have doubts that I can save myself.
3. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is probably the most accurate statement I know.
2. The Caramilk secret is sooo obvious.
1. About a year ago I wrote a quote by John Gregory Brown. "There is something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself." I crave those days and I miss my Miley so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment