Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love Actually

I've been far too sick to write lately. Too bad because I've had a lot to say. I guess I will get to that later.

I had to have a home night on Saturday. I was just dying. And I'm feeling 5 times worse now. I made a nice dinner and crawled into bed. I found that "Love Actually" was on. I had only seen it once, a friend turned me onto it about 3 years ago.

The first time I saw was full of interuptions, but I still liked the film. It was made by Working Title Fims, a production company that used to be under the wing of Polygram Filmed Entertainment (the subject of 100 Films and a Funeral, one of my favorite documentaries), the list of films this company has done is incredible.

I don't know what it really was, whether it was the time of year and I had so much built up inside of me, or old memories or what but the film just wrapped me like a glove. I just lost it for at least the last 45 minutes. But I guess that is what I needed.

I'm buying it period, part of my renowned collection. Try to see it, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment: