Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Closing Time

This is really just a test to see if I actually know what i'm doing. I came across this song on an infomercial last week during one of my sleepless nights. I hadn't heard it in years and forgot how much I liked it. Dig the backup singers.

I hear Leonard is not doing too well anymore. Got fleeced by his manager, same old thing, from millions to nothing in one fell swoop. And I get choked over losing fifty bucks on a football game. Woof!

So I will dedicate this song to Kristy to celebrate her escapades of last evening. The 30th birthday is only a few days away, and she's squeezing the last few days of her 20's like the last few drips from an orange. Unfortunately, a set of stairs broke the fun, and possibly, her ankle.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

No comments: