Let me introduce Trio. This is Miley's new puppy. Cute ha? We had been working together on a Great Gatsby project for her upcoming school year. We both thought Gatsby would have been a great name, but Mothers always win and Trio it is. Still a great name.
I saw Truman Capote in an interview once. He was asked to explain Zen. He pointed to his puppy sitting on the floor thumping his tail, and said "I think that about sums it up."
Just as Meadow guided her from childhood to now. I'm sure Trio will guide her from now to adulthood. Gilda Radner one said "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the roll model for being alive. The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." Puppies can make falling in love so easy.
It's like I used to say:
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
1 comment:
Bumper sticker I saw- God grant me the strength to be the person my dog already thinks I am...
Post a Comment