It's been a long twenty fours hours. I am not one that tends to subscribe to or accept change, and after all I've had to fight for in my life, I'm tired of fighting. I don't like being told what to do...hell, who does?
So I needed a day off from it. I took my nephew Parker down to the aquarium in the morning, and follwed that up with a very nice autumn walk through Stanley Park. Once we finished that, we wolfed down a couple of Pirate Packs at White Spot before going to Burnaby to watch my nieces ringette game.
As you can see in the video (she's number 9), she is still getting her ice feet, and is slowly working her way into the action. I especially enjoy the panning shot I did showing where she was compared to the action. Hockey helmut 30 dollars, ringette stick 15 dollars, watching your niece not having a clue what is going on around her....priceless.
I will take about the change stuff later, I'm just really not in the mood for it right now and I need to go find a place to hang out.
1 comment:
Good stuff...
Post a Comment