After a long morning of brunch and cleaning out the car (my new one should be here soon), it's time to kick back. I've just been loading up on iTunes lately getting ready for my lazy summer beach days and long drives in the new Spyder.
I normally only load up on music when I'm burning disc's for Miley, and I guess it's just been so long my collection is getting a little stale no matter how big it is. I picked up some huge compilations. The Doors, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the great Elton John.
Did you know that ITunes censors the names of songs? You can't buy Honky Cat, but you can buy H@#$@ Cat. Is that crazy or what? They turn '70's slang into swear words. What a bunch of jive turkeys. I think they should keep on truckin'. DY-NO-MITE!!
Anyhow, I have a lot of catch up work from this week. Open the spreadsheet and set my iTunes to stun.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Get Back Honky Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment