Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh What a Night!! Late December Back in '63 (Actually, it Was Last Night)

The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla.

The birthday boy getting ready to boogie!












The Sultan of Brunei discussing matters of the heart with Steph. Listen up men, the secret is LAND HOLDINGS.











If anyone can tell me what is actually going on in these videos it would be appreciated. I did laugh like I did in New York though, and there is nothing the matter with that.



So it was Dan's 50th and New Years all in one night. I'm not really a New Years person, but the D-man's b-day is worth celebrating. Besides, it's always nice to have an excuse to dress up a little. Everyone looked like a million.

It started snowing again and that pretty much ended the celebration a little prematurely for me, but in hindsight that was probably for the best. I'm sure I'm feeling a little better than most of them.

Anyhow, despite the negative cloud that was roaming around the room, it was nice to bring in the New Year with people you dig. Hopefully we can explore that further in 2009. Say four o'clock this afternoon? Cosmos for all my friends!! Danny Boy, you in??

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Bwahaha! Thanks John--New York cackle? Pretty funny stuff, thanks for being there...