
In keeping with the Rock 'n Roll lifestyle that had become my theme on this trip, I decided to rip a page out of Prince's handbook, and changed my name to a symbol. This is all I could come up with.

Another street festival. This one for Brazil. I would have liked to stay around long enough to cover all of the countries.

The entry way on Central Park South.


The entry facing North. This is where we waited for Dave and Dan.


I could walk this park forever and a day.

The entire park was man made. Every plant and tree hand planted.

A children's carnival at the South end of the park.

There are statues everywhere, you are never alone.

Robbie Burns. I think the statue was carved out of old haggis.

The Elm trees are incredible. It is the last remaining place that they survive after the onslaught of Dutch Elm disease.

There are different buskers that play music throughout the park. Nothing over the top, just something that mixes with the surroundings.


I just didn't want to leave.

The entrance to "The Lake", only New Yorkers could keep it so simple.

Take a close look.

I'm looking for a girl that understands what this scene is. (Respond via this blog) For those of you who have read my older posts, these are the mustard fields of my youth. Speechless, it was as if I was walking through a Monet.

The San Remo

Not a bad pad.


Across from the Dakota.

Strawberry Fields

The subway should be a model of efficiency.

These skywriters were incredible. 5 planes at once made this sign that circled the city.


Turtle, turtle

Hey, that place looks familiar. That's Seinfeld's restaurant. They actually make burgers out of cash cows. Actually, the place wasn't that bad at all.

A few beers at Mickey Mantle's. Dan, Hutch, Roman, and special guest...Neck Monkey

The St. Regis
Good ole Richard Harris


Some final bevvies.

New York Dolls
The final lecture
Appropriately, the last picture I took.
>
1 comment:
...or it could be a Seurat....!
Post a Comment