It's really hard getting back into it, and I don't think the nice weather is helping. I've been back for a week and a half and I still find my mind wandering.
Whenever I go on trips like this, I always go through changes. I open my mind, I learn more about who I am, and I grow. Just as I am always a far different person on the road, I am over the hills and far away when I get back. Almost like a chrysalis. Although I think I am closer to a Phoenix a than a butterfly.
I knew there were goodbyes before I went away. I opted out. Someone once said..."There was no beginning, there will be no end." Works for me, besides, I wasn't the one leaving, so should I be the one to say goodbye?? I know, stupid, and so unlike me, but we all do what we must to survive.
On the other hand, there was something I wasn't expecting to walk away from. It's one of those things that sneaks up on you like an unseen wind that slams your door closed in the middle of the night. I have always said that people come in and out of our lives for a reason. I'm never happy when they are gone, but they must go. The world is full of selfish and absorbed people. And I am not one that tends to want the feeling of a cast aside toy from a Christmas of yester year. I rip off the band-aid.
There is so much going on in the world today. There is so much going on in our immediate lives. Yet people still play games, they use people as yo-yo's. You have to say to yourself. Why? Why would I want ANY of that in my life? So take a tip from me...get rid of them. They are not worth the time or the thought we put into them. We all know how to treat the people we care about, if they cared about us, they would treat us the same.
Johnny out!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Good Feeling.....Won't You Stay With Me, Just a Little Longer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen, brother...
Post a Comment